Over the last few weeks my blog was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two of my blogger friends. They both have such amazing, delightful blogs that I can spend hours together reading them. 🙂
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers who you think deserve the award
Allane from Packing My Suitcase and Ummey from NotBikiniReady nominated me for this award. I am extremely honored and pleased that they would consider this space worthy of recognition. I am grateful to them. 😀
Allane has a beautiful travel blog and I absolutely enjoy her tips and tricks which are quite handy! You will not only learn about places from her blog but something about life as well. 🙂
Ummey’s blog radiates such positive energy that you can’t help but feel cheerful after reading her posts. She usually has something informative to share and I always look forward to reading her posts and she sometimes surprises me with her wonderful recipes. 🙂
Some things about myself: 😉
1. I was always a back-bencher in school and my friends from school have been my best friends for the last 17 years now!. 🙂
2. I love to play squash.
3. I wore my mother’s wedding dress at my own wedding.
4. My all time favorite TV show is FRIENDS, i can watch it again and again. Among the latest ones, I enjoy watching House of Cards.
5. One of my favorite subjects in school was history and I would and still enjoy reading about the Indian Independence and Italian Renaissance era 🙂
6. I used to be a total tomboy until a few years back…………I love shoes and i have over 40 pairs.
7. I hangout in a small, cozy cafe all by myself sometimes(once a week) and I love it. 🙂
Beautiful Blogger Award :
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them so that they know why you are giving them this award.
A few weeks ago Jhuls from TheNotSoCreativeCook nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. I came across Jhuls recently and simply love her blog and share her love for nutella as well… 😀 She has some amazing range of recipes on her blog and I totally admire her creativity. A big, heartfelt thank you to Jhuls for considering me worthy of this nomination. 🙂
Here are my nominations:
Thirsty For Tea : I love everything about Bonnie’s blog. Her creativity, her write-ups, photography and all her recipes!
YES! I’M VEGAN 🙂 : Charu always introduces me to something amazing. I wouldn’t have heard about Coconut yoghurt if it weren’t for her. 😉
Traditionally Modern Food : Not only is Vidya’s blog a great source of wonderful Indian recipes I am quite ignorant of, but I also sincerely feel that she is an amazingly generous person and I am fortunate to have found a friend in her. 🙂
Malar’s Kitchen : Malar will always have something ingenious up her sleeve and I love to see how she tries to make all the delicious fried stuff into flavorful healthy dishes. Much like Vidya, she’s become a great support as well. 🙂
Spice in the City : I love Naina’s photography and I am in awe of her photos. 🙂
ViolentsnVanilla : I simply can’t get over her amazing cake creations. 😀
MyFoodTrapestry : I love Namrata’s blog as her writing is so much fun and love her photography as well. 🙂
PackingMySuitcase : I love Allane’s write-ups and admire how passionate she is! 🙂
Thank you for bearing with me and hope you all have a lovely week ahead.
PS: No stress to pass on the awards. 🙂