Hello All! I’m pleased to share with you all that Miss Wu Kitchen nominated me for Leibster Award! yay! It is always a gratifying feeling when others appreciate your efforts.
A big thank you to Miss Wu who is multi-talented herself and she always introduces me to wonderful Asian recipes that I could not have imagined! She very sweetly says, “Food makes me smile”. I am sure we all feel the same way! 😀
The rules : Once you are nominated, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions give to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Select 10 blogs with a small following to nominate for the award. ( I am guessing less than 200??)
- Create 10 questions for your nominees.
- Link back to your nominator.
- Inform each of your nominees of your nomination.
Answers to the questions from Miss Wu.
- Why did you start your blog?
To challenge myself, learn, learn and learn!
- Which restaurant have you been to that you love the most ?
I love many and one of my absolute favorites would be TCC in Singapore. It is an art boutique cafe and I have singled it out because you can order anything with your eyes closed, rest assured it will be superb!
- Who is your favorite actor ?
Please don’t make me choose here. I can go on and on but sticking only to three here :Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, Amir Khan
- Tea or Coffee ?
- Where was the last, best vacation?
My last would be Budapest and the last, best would be Koh Samui, Thailand.
- What dish, snack or dessert can’t you live without and you are always craving it ?
Aloo Gobi with phulkas (Cauliflower potato curry with indian bread, in my mum’s style).
- Which dish did you like most as a kid?
This is a toughie! Rajma Chawal and aloo gobi(Spicy Red Kidney bean curry with rice and aloo gobi, it is a deadly combination! Again, in my mum’s style)
- What is the weirdest dish that you have tried but you actually liked it in the end?
It has to be Sushi for me because of the raw fish! I started liking it after my second visit to a sushi restaurant.
- What are you afraid of ?
- Which cuisine do you prefer the most ?
I love Thai, Chinese, French, Moroccan, Mexican , Italian but Indian is something I cannot live without!
I have nominated my fellow bloggers as I thoroughly enjoy their blogs and they deserve it! 🙂
My Nominations :
Here are my Questions :
Q1. If you were to be defined by a spice or fruit what would you be?
Q2. Are you a beach or a mountains kind of person?
Q3. What cuisine do you prefer to eat while eating out?
Q4. If you were given a free return trip ticket, where would you like to go and why?
Q5. Your favorite food memory?
Q6. Starbucks or your local coffee shop? Your preference?
Q7. Looking back at history, if you had a choice whom would you have liked to be born as?
Q8. Your favorite Friday/Saturday night activity?
Q9. Does your food reflect your mood?
Q10. Your favorite blog post yet?
PS: No stress to pass it on!